1. Maintain the library room in a clean and orderly fashion. This includes all books, magazines (kept three months only), puzzles, newsletters, current catalogs, telephone directories, maps and travel information.
2. Supply reading material to the Laundry.
1. Magazines must be no more than three months old.
2. Harlequins, Silhouettes and other romance paperbacks must be copyrighted 2001 or newer, because of space limitations.
3. Materials must be in good condition and not duplicates of things already in inventory.
4. We do not accept hardcover books, due to space limitations.