Purpose: To preserve both the minimum
standards and the concept on which the SKP Co-ops were built,
Escapees Inc. (Escapees RV Club) requires that all SKP Co-ops
abide by these five directives:
1. Must be a nonprofit corporation.
2. SKP Co-op members must be, and remain,
members of the Escapees RV Club.
3. Each SKP Co-op must obtain a parking
section exclusively for Escapees traveling members that is equal
to 10 percent of the Co-ops member sites.
- These sites may include full-hookup options
(electric, water, sewer) or they simply be primitive
- Sites in this special section should rotate
on a first-in/first-out basis.
- If these sites remain primitive, a dump
station and a spigot for filling the RV water tank should be
available to them.
- If there is a gray or black water dumping fee
imposed at the SKP Co-op, then the same charge shall apply to
the primitive space guests.
- If hookups are available in this parking
section, use of those amenities must remain optional.
Should an Escapee visitor elect not to use those amenities, a
$2.50 (or less) with a $7.50 maximum dry camping fee shall be
- Should the Escapees visitor elect to make use
of additional services such as swimming pools or showers, an
additional facility/amenity fee may be implemented by the SKP
Co-op, but members shall be allowed access to the clubhouse
and invited activities programs at no additional charge
(unless there is an activity fee associated with that event
that is required by all attendees.
- Escapee members staying in this parking
section should be offered a chance to rent a site in the
rental pool section when a site is available.
4. The SKP Co-op must maintain a waiting
list. Members shall be refunded their purchase expenses and
special assessment fees (capital improvements) upon the sale of
their membership. The SKP Co-op is not responsible for the
cost of improvements made but will attempt to find a buyer who
will compensate the member for those improvements.
5. It is the SKP Co-op's responsibility to
govern itself within applicable laws of local, state and federal
regulations, and those laws shall supersede these directives;
however, the following items will be submitted to Escapees Inc for
- Current copy of the SKP co-op bylaws.
- Annual list of officers and board members.
- Annual roster of members for membership